Friday, June 5, 2009

Super Exciting Update!

So, I know, it's been a while again since I've posted, but I've been busy trying to finish up this semester in class as well as riding as much as possible, so I thought I'd give you guys a brief update as to what's happening with the ride thing (like there's anyone reading, and you care).

With school, I've been limited to riding mainly in the morning and just once on the weekend, but I've managed to put in about 100 a miles a week and averaging pretty good pace of just about 15mph. Now that school is done, I'm ramping up the training. Now I'll be riding four mornings a week, a couple times after work and on the weekend. I'm hoping to ramp it up to about 200 miles a week and still keep the same pace, if not increase it.

So far, I've cleared $1300 towards my goal of raising $3G. Not too shabby with about two and a half months to go. Related to that, I need to give a big shout out to fellow blogispherians TK and Lainey for graciously donating to the cause. Hell, I didn't even know Lainey read this thing! So I guess I'll need to go and return the favor as well as through her on the ole blog roll. Not that she'll get much traffic from me, but her good deed deserves at least that much. So go check em out! And thank you both.

And I'll try and improve at putting...something up more frequently.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Aw, you're sweet for mentioning me - thanks! Good luck with the riding! If you, you know, run into any trees or embarrass yourself somehow, please feel free to write about it. TK hasn't hurt himself in awhile and I need more stories about people who are even clumsier than I am.

PS: I miss Random Thoughts Fridays.